Greg Greg

I really like the narration! The art style is also pretty cool and makes the whole thing seem quite nice. One suggestion though would be to work on the controls the character floats around a bit, in a rage game like this that makes it rather annoying to play.

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

Amazing game, you've saved a lot of people, myself included, 60 bucks! As for gameplay since it's based on No Man's Sky I really can't fault anything you did, achievements sucked, the sentinels are annoying as hell, and LIFE SUPPORT LOW! But none of that is your fault, great job!

How ever I did find one bug, when I fly my ship into a planet I can then fly off screen left or right from there I can fly down below the surface level, when I fly back on screen I am able to fly around inside the terrain.

None the less, great work,
~ Cyoses

Skudge responds:

The less people that buy no mans sky the better :^) Thanks a lot!

Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

Great work, the graphical style is really well done and the game play was really something I haven't seen much before!

Relax:Dank EndlessRunner(ⴲ ͜つⴲ) Relax:Dank EndlessRunner(ⴲ ͜つⴲ)

Nice job! My favorite part had to be the art, which looked very well put together. The music and sound effects fit well, and the game functioned smoothly. Overall I found the game fun to play!

However I did find a bug, when I fell onto the top of the red guys sometimes my player would just fall right out of the world, a player can just pause and restart no problem, but I thought you might want to know.

Overall, you did a very good job! Keep up the good work!

BluuToast responds:

Thank you for you for the review!! I really appreciate it and ill get on fixing that bug straight away.

Rotiart Rotiart

The game play is smooth and functions about how I would expect it to, the spawn animations are also good not only visually but to give a fair indicator of where the enemy will spawn. However the part of the game that really stuck out to me was the music, it really rounds out the experience. Overall: very impressive for a first game I hope you make more!

lwyzlwyz responds:

Thanks for playing and for the kind words.
Right now I'm in hiatus because of IRL crap but I hope to start making stuff again soon.

SolarEclipse SolarEclipse

Not enough content

Immunity Immunity

Way too easy

Rogue's Quest Rogue's Quest

Not bad, but the lack of turning animation makes navigation confusing. Perhaps different textures could help?

Diablo Remade Diablo Remade

This game has incomprehensible instructions.

Clicky Ball Yeah! Clicky Ball Yeah!

Not good not bad, some more progression would be nice.

bobbyvklein responds:

Thanks very much for the feedback. I'll work on a better sense of progression.